Our community for creators! Pickup games industry skills and ideas from the Tonic Games team.
Turn your game concept into a fully-fledged pitch document. Take this course if you'd like to:
- develop your game idea into a compelling product
- share your game idea effectively with your team
Get started with game design by designing your own version of the board-game Go. Take this course if you'd like to:
- learn how a game designer thinks
- strengthen your creative thinking muscles
Inspired by Chris Cox's Game Design course lecture at Brunel University - thanks Chris!
Principle Artist, Anna Hollinrake, explains her 3D to 2D process. Take this course if you'd like to:
- see how game concept art is made
- get inspiration for including 3D in your own process
Explore the relationship between software and hardware with this Raspberry Pi project! Take this course if you'd like to:
- construct your own affordable webcam
- build experience working with hardware limitations